The organiser of the in-cosmetics Asia 2023 trade show has revealed a 20-strong shortlist for this year’s Innovation Zone awards.
Each has a chance of winning the Innovation Zone Best Active Ingredient and Innovation Zone Best Functional Ingredient awards.
Qualifying ingredients must be brand new or launched within the last eight months and combine innovative science and product features that demonstrate substantial benefits to manufacturers and end-users.
The following ingredients have been shortlisted in the Best Active Ingredient category.
- Algaktiv Collage - Algaktiv
- Col-4-Frag Remastered - LipoTrue
- Hairvivine-Pro - Rahn
- Holobiosys - Greentech
- Immunight - Lucas Meyer Cosmetics
- Perfeline-Fit – Rahn
- Regenight - Lucas Meyer Cosmetics
- Regetaste - Codif
- Sagacious - Seppic
- Uplevity e-Lift peptide - Lubrizol
The following ingredients have been shortlisted in the Best Functional Ingredient category.
- Aristoflex Eco T - Clariant
- Belsil EG 3000 - Wacker Chemicals
- Bentone Plus Glow - Elementis
- EcoSense APP-1000 Surfactant - Dow
- Emulium Dermolea MB – Gattefossé
- EverGuard CY - Sino Lion USA
- NatPro 8000 - Chemrez Technologies
- Softisan MagicPowder S - IOI Oleo
- Tinomax CC - BASF
- TMS-T05DCB/TMS-T10DCB - Tayca
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 8 November during the awards ceremony at the Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre in Thailand.