French beauty packaging and dispensing outfit Aptar Beauty has revealed a formulation collection to coincide with the launch of its Turnkey Solutions offering.
The company says the collection brings together products adapted to the needs of the most popular segments, with new textures and gestures for a complete sensorial experience.
The New Dawn collection comprises:
- Boost Me Up, with an anti-pollution, milky cleansing gel and an AHA serum skin illuminator
- Drop Me Up, with apricot, raspberry and baobab oils for skin, hair and beard care
- Face Me Up, with a purifying mask and a hydrating mask for the face
- Hair Me Up, with a soothing and a hydrating mask for the scalp and hair
- Bubble Me Up, with a moisturizing and comforting gel activator
New Dawn products are manufactured in France and meet with responsible beauty standards, being cruelty-free, vegan and based predominantly on natural ingredients.
They are paired with premium packaging designed to enhance the quality of the customer experience.
With its Turnkey Solutions team based near Paris, Aptar Beauty says it aims to supports brands in transforming their ideas into concrete products that offer real benefit to customers.
Aptar Beauty adds new options to its filling and distribution expertise with advanced formulations, supported by a state-of-the-art, in-house laboratory and network of partners, and qualitative packaging.
The result is a complete solution that meets brands’ expectations in terms of innovation, speed and technical support, at all stages of product development.
“Our clients were asking us to expand our value proposition to include formula expertise. With Turnkey Solutions, we are now able to offer a complete beauty service for brands of all types and sizes,” said Benoit Mirandel, Aptar Beauty’s director of Turnkey Solutions.