Six finalists have been revealed for the annual Laura Marshall Memorial Award for Innovation at the SCS Formulate show in Coventry, UK this November.
The Laura Marshall Memorial Award is chosen by visitors to SCS Formulate on 14 November and the winner will be the company that receives the most number of votes.
The six finalists are as follows:
- Aston Chemicals - Lotion de L'Ocean
- Clariant - Feel-Good Magic Stick
- Givaudan - S3D HydraSplash Shower
- Innospec - Super Sustainable Shampoo Concentrate
- J. Rettenmaier & Sohne - Conventional Liquid Shampoo Converted to (dehydrated) Shampoo Bars
- Sequential - Skin Microbiome Testing for Cosmetic Brands
The award will be presented at the Society of Cosmetic Scientists’ annual dinner on the evening of 14 November and will have their award displayed on the second day of the exhibition.
The Laura Marshall Memorial Award honours the former chair of the SCS Formulate Scientific Programme Committee who unexpectedly passed away in 2014.
Registration for SCS Formulate can be found here.