The New York Society of Cosmetic Chemists (NYSCC) has revealed Suppliers’ Day 2023 will feature an Influencer Lounge at the Indie 360 Pavilion.
The Influencer Lounge will feature leading voices in the social media space who are recognized as experts on the science of beauty.
Attendees can meet with influencers including Victoria Fu and Gloria Lu of @chemistconfessions, Lisa Guerrera (@lisagrrera) and Ana Allen (@approvedbyana.ca) on both days of the show – 2 & 3 May - at designated hours.
In addition, an influencer chemist panel, Truth in Beauty, hosted by IBA, will take place on the main stage on 2 May at the Javits Centre, NYC.
This panel will be moderated by Jen Novakovich, (@theecowell) and include Javon Ford (@javonford16) and the influencers from the lounge.
The Indie 360 Pavilion is dedicated to highlighting new to market indie beauty brands that have novel ingredients, formulations, and unique concepts.
This year the pavilion features 14 beauty companies that showcase innovation across all categories including skin and body care, hair, intimate wellness, and oral care.
The Indie 360 Pavilion is hosted and curated in partnership with Access Beauty Insiders led by exhibition and marketing industry veteran Daniela Ciocan.
Indie 360 Pavilion participants include:
- Alexandra Organic - a company founded in Greece and inspired by Greek mythology with its heritage of healing plants and full range of hair care and makeup products.
- Aneley Cosmetics - an all-natural and organic makeup brand, made in the USA. Contains natural, breathable ingredients that are anti-inflammatory.
- Elims - is building the future of sustainable oral care. Crafted by dentists and biomedical engineers, its mission is to advance human health while reducing waste for the planet.
- Ina Labs - founders, Susan Goldsberry (world-renowned cosmetic chemist) and Dr. Beri Ridgeway (leading OB/GYN), make clean, clinically tested skincare for a woman's most intimate skin.
- Madame Lemy: an all-natural, luxurious body care brand. Its unique powder formula can be used as deodorant, body powder, dry shampoo and more.
- Manifest Beauty - a clean, vegan, and cruelty-free beauty brand that empowers women to unleash their best selves through lip plumpers that amplify self-love and high vibrations.
- Nicole Ravachi - offers genderless beauty for all skin types in LATAM. Its mission is to simplify skincare and make beauty more accessible.
- Nulastin - female founded, is redefining what it means to be a beauty brand by focusing on performance-driven, scientifically backed, ethically derived elastin replenishment for lashes, brows, hair & skin.
- Palmless - its nourishing oil is powered by Palmless Torula oil, a luxe new bio-designed oil made from yeast, not from trees and it contains unique carotenoids and sterols found only in the fungal kingdom.
- Raaka’s World - is an innovative beauty brand founded by Dr. Shobana Vankipuram, a first-generation woman physician whose mission is to empower women through easy, authentic, transformative self-care experiences.
- República Skin - Sugar Body Polish waterless formula is the ultimate skin indulgence with a rich blend of naturally derived oils and butters paired with finely milled, organic sugar creating a sensorial gentle exfoliation.
- Roots Professional/Club Roots - Roots Professional brings the most complete cosmeceutical science for superior hair growth to the salon market and Club Roots carries this tradition for both men and women into mass retail and more.
- Six GLDN - transformative skincare for every skin type. Crafted with powerful botanicals and Korean herbal medicine it’s formulated for maximum results in five steps.
- Truth Treatments - topical nutritional formulas designed to heal skin and formulated by Benjamin Knight Fuchs, a dermatology pharmacist.
The Indie 360 experience also includes a dedicated conference track, moderated and chaired by Luciana Coutinho, luluble, that explores every angle of bringing an independent brand to market.
For more information on NYSCC Suppliers’ Day and to register to attend, visit: https://nyscc.org/suppliers-day/.