The power of scent to provide wellbeing
Firmenich Fine Fragrance annual trends presentation Mind, Nose + Matter focuses on the theme of RE|GENERATION, giving customers unique insights into how the power of scent can improve wellbeing globally every day.
Based on key proprietary Firmenich market research studies – Conscious Consumer, Premium Wellbeing, COVID-19 Social Media Insights and Post-COVID-19 Surveys – the 2020 Mind Nose + Matter program translates socio-cultural trends into five new fragrance creation platforms.
The five Mind Nose + Matter RE|GENERATION platforms are:
• Reunion – a desire to return to our “roots”, exploring the nature/nurture connection, highlighting biodegradable and renewable fragrances for tomorrow.
• Innocence – embracing the wonder of the “unknown” through unstructured play, featuring a brand-new Firmenich Smell-the-Taste.
• Order – a need to relieve anxiety and find structure through calmness and control, touching on antibacterial claims and the use of Artificial Intelligence to bridge humans and machines.
• Danger – harnessing chaos to create enhanced pleasure and fantasy.
• Revelation – a state of rebirth and balance that creates a sustainable environment, exploring Firmenich’s new White Biotechnology ingredients and upcycling.
Firmenich President, Fine Fragrance Worldwide, Jerry Vittoria, said: “Mind Nose + Matter delivers an exclusive platform for co-creation with our Fine Fragrance customers, based on consumer insights, trends and vision, showcasing new technology, innovation and creative inspiration. We dissect the most current and relevant issues facing consumers today, and show how RE|GENERATION can improve our future.”
Founded in 1964, Sederma became a member of the Croda International Group in 1997. Sederma is dedicated to the development of active ingredients and in the creation of innovative concepts for Cosmetics, based on the mastery of biotechnology, fine chemistry and vegetal extraction.Located near Paris, all Sederma activities, from R&D and manufacturing...