Shea & Cocoa Conditioner Bar
Good for you
By rubbing the bar onto clean hair, you feel your hair immediately benefitting from the excellent conditioning properties. This bar offers ease-of-use when travelling and is formulated with a range of butters and silicones to add extra shine and softness. The pleasant avocado scent adds to the experience.
Good for the environment
A unique conditioner bar in solid format that is presented in a small aluminium tin, uses zero water and zero plastic during formulating and use.
Good to formulate
Easy to formulate using only seven ingredients and using the melt and pour procedure to create.
Tips and tricks for usage
Rub bar on to wet hair after shampooing with ‘H0111 Naked & Natural Vegan Cleansing Bar’ for the ultimate silky experience. Keep in its aluminium tin to ensure the product stays dry when not being used.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone
1. Add Laurex® CS to heating vessel and begin heating to 65°C.
2. Once melted, add moderate mixing.
3. Slowly add BTMS 225KC and BTAC 228KC, maintaining the 65°C temperature.
4. Begin melting phase (B) in a separate vessel and heat to 65°C.
5. Once melted and temperature is reached add to phase (A).
6. Remove heat and add Dimethisil® HNH-LV and finally the fragrance phase (C).
7. Mix until completely homogenous and then pour into molds.
8. Allow to cool and solidify overnight.
Appearance: White solid bar
Stability: 4 weeks at 40°C
While every effort has been made to reproduce these formulations correctly, the
Publisher of this website cannot accept any liability for the information presented.
All formulations are provided in good faith, but no warranty is given as to accuracy
of information or results, or suitability for a particular use, nor is freedom from
patent infringement to be inferred. Formulations are offered solely for consideration
by the participating manufacturers. Continued use of this web site infers acceptance
of this disclaimer.