+603 7727 1301/07
KLK OLEO is a global oleochemical producer, offering an array of high quality, innovative and sustainable products and solutions. We are the manufacturing division of our parent company, Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, a leading international plantations group listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, with a market capitalisation of approximately RM24.9 (USD6) billion, as of September 2019.
KLK OLEO's production portfolio ranges from basic oleochemical products, such as fatty acids, glycerine, fatty alcohols and fatty esters, all the way down the spectrum to specialties, such as sulphonated methyl esters, surfactants and phytonutrients. Our products are used in diverse end-use applications, including home & personal care, pharmaceuticals, food & nutrition, flavours & fragrances, lubricants and industrial chemicals.
At KLK OLEO, we are committed as a trusted global partner and reliable supplier in the oleochemical industry to enrich everyday life in a sustainable manner. Our business strength lies on:
- Integrated oleochemical complexes, with 15 manufacturing facilities which are strategically located in Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and The Netherlands;
- Sustainability is integral to our business. Being a member of the RSPO, we are committed to delivering high quality & safe products to our customers, and ensuring high traceability throughout our supply chain. We experience in multisite RSPO Supply Chain Certification for delivering Traceable, Segregated and Mass Balance certified oleo-based products;
- Our range of KLK OLEO products have proudly stretched over 123 countries around the world, equivalent to 63% of the world’s nations and;
- Backed by a strong workforce of over 3,000 people worldwide.
VIDEO ABOUT KLK OLEO
KLK OLEO IN BEAUTY AND PERSONAL CARE (Send Enquiry)
Find inspiration and practical solutions for meeting consumer needs with our selection of ingredients
Anti-ageing / Skin Brightening Agent
- Tocotrienols (Super Vitamin E)
- Soap Bases/Noodles
- Syndet Bases
- Combo Soap
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT Oil)
- Cetyl Palmitate
- Decyl Oleate
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate
- Ethylhexyl Cocoate
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Isopropyl Palmitate
- Isopropyl Isostearate
- Myristyl Myristate
- Myristyl Stearate
- Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate
Emulsifier / Solubiliser
- Sorbitan Laurate
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Sorbitan Isostearate
Fatty Acids Soap
- Lauric Acid
- Myristic Acid
- Oleic Acid
- Palmitic Acid
Foam Booster / Thickener
- Palm Kernelamide/Cocamide DEA
- Palm Kernelamide/Cocamide MEA
- Palm Kernelamide/Cocamide Methyl MEA
Opacifier / Viscosity Modifier
- Stearic Acid
- Lauryl Alcohol
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Glycol Stearate
- Glycol Distearate
- Glyceryl Isostearate
- Isopropyl Isostearate
- PEG-40 Sorbitan Perisostearate
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Trimethylopropane Triisostearate
DAVOSLIFE E3 TOCOTRIENOLS – Bioactive SUPER VITAMIN E FOR BENEFITS BEYOND ANTIOXIDATION
DavosLife E3 Tocotrienols is a natural Vitamin E comprising the full spectrum of Tocotrienols and alpha-Tocopherol. It is a potent bioactive for use in topical applications and oral beauty supplements.
DavosLife E3 range of Tocotrienols are versatile, multifunctional bioactive ingredients:
- They provide potent antioxidant protection from oxidative stress.
- They reduce inflammation in the skin.
- They have unique skin brightening properties, which alpha-Tocopherol does not.
- They upregulate COLI and COLIII genes to stimulate collagen production.
This multifunctional efficacy enables formulators to use fewer ingredients and allows multiple applications:
- Blue Light Protection
- Skin Brightening / Lightening
DavosLife E3 Tocotrienols are approved by ECOCERT Greenlife in accordance with COSMOS Standards and complies with all major international regulatory standards on Persistent Organic Pollutants and other contaminants in health supplements. Assessments conducted by the Cosmetic Ingredient Review (CIR) Expert Panel concluded that Tocotrienols are safe to use in cosmetics.
Formulated with high bioabsorption, DavosLife E3 Complete Tocotrienols softgels are available for online purchase at www.klkoleo.com/davoslife/estore
For enquiry: https://www.klkoleo.com/product-enquiry
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
ProTec Ingredia was formed in 2011, headed by Managing Director Alan Eastwood we have rapidly established ourselves as a market leader, supplying active and speciality ingredients to the UK personal care market.
Our team has a collective 100+ years’ unrivalled experience in the personal care and cosmetic industry both in sales and formulation,...