Society of Cosmetics Scientists Singapore
SCSS aims to promote the advancement of the science of cosmetics, toiletries & perfumery and develop the professional knowledge and status our members.The Society of Cosmetic Scientists
SCSS was founded in January 2004 with its main objectives to:
• promote the advancement of the science of cosmetics, toiletries and perfumery
• develop the professional knowledge and status of the members
• promote high ethical standards in cosmetic science
• maintain close contacts with relevant authorities, consumer & educational institutions
• maintain good relationships with similar associations internationally and locally.
The rescheduled 11th SCSS Suppliers Day - will take place on 26th & 27th August 2021 at the Marriott Singapore, Tang Plaza Hotel, Orchard Road. Singapore.
Images from previous events
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
CLR develops innovative and high-quality cosmetic actives for skin and hair care and has enriched beauty and personal care with many novel actives and pioneering concepts over the past 60 years.
Specializing in the development of biologically active products, we use state-of-the art methods and technology to ensure high-quality performance and...