Society of Cosmetics Scientists Singapore
SCSS aims to promote the advancement of the science of cosmetics, toiletries & perfumery and develop the professional knowledge and status our members.The Society of Cosmetic Scientists
SCSS was founded in January 2004 with its main objectives to:
• promote the advancement of the science of cosmetics, toiletries and perfumery
• develop the professional knowledge and status of the members
• promote high ethical standards in cosmetic science
• maintain close contacts with relevant authorities, consumer & educational institutions
• maintain good relationships with similar associations internationally and locally.