IMCD debuted Sensational Beauty, a collection of seven market-ready ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) prototypes, at NYSCC Suppliers’ Day 2023 in New York.
Visitors sampled the new collection at the IMCD Demo Bar, while an invitation-only crowd was immersed in an ASMR experience showcasing the full effect in a VIP room.
IMCD’s Sensational Beauty prototypes include:
• Biomimetic Scalp Orbs – scalp treatment with biolipid mimicking actives
• Destress Ball Make-Up Remover – bouncy, stress releasing make-up remover with a cocktail of bioactives that promote skin elasticity
• Plumping Pressed Powder – silky, medium-coverage foundation featuring hyaluronic spheres and micobiome ingredients with protective properties
• Pore Perfection Powder to Slime Peel-Off Mask – mattifying, quick-drying powder-to-gel facemask
• Rip and Replenish Cleanser – water-free, dissolvable mild cleansing strips with soothing and moisturizing properties to rebalance skin
• Rip and Restore Aqua Moisturizer – water-free, dissolvable mild moisturizing strips, providing skin with natural moisturizing factor (NMF)
• Soothing Kinetic Jelly Scrub – two-part anhydrous soothing kinetic jelly scrub with moisturizing and sensorial properties
“IMCD’s latest beauty and personal care collection is inspired by three of the major trend drivers impacting consumers across all industries – experience, wellness and technology,” said Danielle Wheeler, Americas Technical Director at IMCD.
“Our team consciously formulated the Sensational Beauty concepts to stimulate an ASMR experience that evokes emotion, joy and fosters a unique immersive experience,” she added.
“The careful execution of developing our Sensational Beauty collection not only displays our team’s creativity and trend knowledge, but also highlights IMCD’s formulatory expertise dedicated to driving marketplace innovation.”