The organiser of in-cosmetics Latin America has formed an advisory board to better understand how the trade show could better understand market needs, trends and to help solve industry challenges.
The new board will hold regular meetings to discuss their agenda, which has a particular focus on innovation and sustainability.
The board consists of the following executives:
- Zezé Ferri Viesi, founder and CEO of Almanati
- Ana Paula de Oliveira, founder and CEO of Bergamía
- Luciana Navarro and Patrícia Camargo, founders of Care Natural Beauty
- Elza Barroso, founder of Face It
- Caroline Mariano, marketing manager of Farma Make Group
- Nicole Vendramini, co-founder of Holistix
- Cris Dios, founder of Laces Group
- Pedro Nunes, co-founder of Meu Q
- Corina Godoy, co-founder of Pink Cheeks
- Patricia Lima, founder of Simple Organic
- Caroline Villar, founding partner of Souvie
“The role of in-cosmetics goes beyond generating business, our objective is to support the development of the industry by bringing the production chain together, from the supplier of ingredients to the consumers,” said Daniel Zanetti, director of in-cosmetics Latin America.
“The formation of the advisory board is important because this group represents the vanguard of innovation, providing high value and strategic information,” he added.
In a related development, registration for the 2022 event, which takes place in São Paulo, Brazil on 21-22 September is now open.
The event will feature an Innovation Tour with Cléber Barros, technical consultant for in-cosmetics Latin America, who will take groups of visitors to the most innovative raw materials of the moment, presenting their details and technical differentials.
The Innovation Zone also returns, focusing on ingredients launched at the fair or in the last 12 months.
“Our educational programme will bring together national and foreign experts in arenas such as marketing trends, with numbers, analysis and research data on different niches in the beauty sector, and the technical seminars space, with lectures given by suppliers of raw materials,” said Zanetti.
Free accreditation is now available at https://www.in-cosmetics.com/latin-america/pt-br/duvidas.html.