COMPLEXION CORRECTION (FACE POWDER)

Phase
Product
INCI Name
Supplier
Volume
A
Sericite FSE1
Mica
56.2
Luxsil2
Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
4.00
Micropoly 230L3
Polyethylene
2.00
Royal Pearl UB-174
Polyurethane-16 (and) Silica
9.00
Zinc Stearate5
Zinc Stearate
0.5
Color Relief Beige-56
Mica
16.00
Photolyte PK-S7
Iron Oxide, TiO2
1.25
Photolyte LY-S7
Iron Oxide, TiO2
1.25
Bismica Yellow4
Bismuth Oxychloride (and) Mica and) Colorant
2.40
Bismica Red4
Bismuth Oxychloride (and) Mica (and) Colorant
2.80
Bismica Black4
Bismuth Oxychloride (and) Mica (and) Colorant
1.60
B
Euxyl 90109
Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin
1.00
Licorice Extract
Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
1.00
C
Shajio Decolorized Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil10
Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil
1.00

Preparation:

Combine phase A in the order listed (combine only 80% of the pigments, use the remaining 20% to adjust the colour-shade to standard) and pass through the pulveriser twice. Draw down powder phase and check for streaking. If needed, re-pulverise until colour is evenly dispersed. Combine phase B in the order listed, mix and add to phase A. Re-pulverise combined phase AB until all ingredients are evenly dispersed. Add phase C and pass through the pulveriser until evenly dispersed.

Notes:

Properties Appearance: Tan, smooth, free-flowing powder Suppliers 1 NihonKoken Kogyo Co. 2 Potters 3 Micro Powders 4 Presperse LLC 5 Chemutura (Crompton) 6 JGC Catalysts & Chemical 7 Shiseido 8 Bioland 9 Schülke & Mayr 10 Aromtech
Disclaimer

While every effort has been made to reproduce these formulations correctly, the Publisher of this website cannot accept any liability for the information presented. All formulations are provided in good faith, but no warranty is given as to accuracy of information or results, or suitability for a particular use, nor is freedom from patent infringement to be inferred. Formulations are offered solely for consideration by the participating manufacturers. Continued use of this web site infers acceptance of this disclaimer.